This blueprint book is here as a reminder for myself. You can find the new replacement version [here](https://factorioprints.com/view/-Mou_FHgOojGlswFEgVA)
#### As of 0.17, there’s a lot of things to be changed/added. I’d love any suggestions and tell me if you see if something is missing! edit: [here’s a useful chest to combine with this](https://factorioprints.com/view/-M-oiPSDUWcY6lItRbDC)
With the appearance of the infinity chest in version 0.16, it’s nice to quickly setup some infinite springs to test your new designs or get building!
In this blueprint book there’s some stuff to setup a quick base in sanbox mode, with robots and inifinite resources for them to build with. This is to spare time, so you can get on with your builds and try out blueprints fast.
### how to set up
– make sure cheat mode is on with “`/c game.player.cheat_mode=true“`
– type “`/c game.player.insert”infinity-chest”“` into the console ( have to be admin and disables achievements )
– if you need more, press Q whilst holding your mouse over a placed infinity-chest (in cheat mode), or use it on a filter slot in an infinity chest to spawn infinite infinity chests!
– use “`/c game.player.insert”electric-energy-interface”“` to get an infinity energy source
– put down the ‘starterkit’ blueprint and manually fill the item-ghosts. Equip the armor and grab some stuff to create the next blueprints.
– hovering over an entity-ghost and using the pipette-tool ( “Q” key by default ) automatically gives you more of that item, in cheat mode.
– put down the “Logistic robot inflation device” blueprint
– put down the “All items” blueprint. If the inflation device is setup next to this blueprint, construction robots should now have access to most of the materials. – (not needed but highly recommended) put down a garbage bin, this consists of a storage chest with an inserter into an infinity chest with the ‘remove unfiltered items’ option ticket. Anything marked for deconstruction will end up in here and be removed.
– plonk down your blueprints and enjoy the automated construction!
## loaders and infinite energy To enable spawner items I found some commands [here](https://www.reddit.com/r/factorio/comments/7spq2t/how_can_i_place_a_resource_spawner_in_sandbox_mode/)
copy the next block of code into your console and you’re golden. “`
/c game.player.force.recipes[“loader”].enabled = true;
game.player.force.recipes[“fast-loader”].enabled = true;
game.player.force.recipes[“express-loader”].enabled = true;
game.player.force.recipes[“electric-energy-interface”].enabled = true
This enables the use of ‘loaders’, which can instantly transfer items from a chest to a belt, without the need of inserters. It also adds an infinite power source, the ‘electric energy interface’. (in the production tab, it looks like an accumulator)
The loaders have to be set up directly next to a chest, pointing to a belt. It will then proceed to take out items from the chest (can be filtered) directly onto the belt.
See loaders in action [here](https://gfycat.com/immensecarefreehake)
You can insert an infinity pipe into your inventory with the following command “`/c game.player.insert”infinity-pipe”“`
When placed, you can click it to set – the type of liquid/gas to fill it with
– the amount (percentage) it is filled
– the temperature of the liquid/gas
## features blueprint book
– most items in a big bay
– trashcans to obliterate overflow
– Annihilator’s chest with most of your warfare needs
– infinite logistic bot buffer (don’t forget to turn it off )
– ~~can’t make infinity-chest produce more infinity-chests ( as far as I know )~~
– it’s not really something you should walk through looking around. Rather, use max tech and request through logistics network
– don’t try to let construction robots remove it. I have to change the limits on the chests maybe.
– can’t directly request from infinity-chest
– could’ve setup logic circuits to put more items in one provider chest but was too lazy to think
## not implemented yet
– most raw materials to belts to quickly setup your custom main bus with infinite resources
### shoutout to the devs for implenting this, it’s great fun. some suggestions/idea’s:
– make logistic robots able to interact infinity-chests or add logistic-infinity chest variants
– robots could just pick ‘any item’ requested by the system from this chest, instead of it having to be transferred to a logistic network.
– more of the same stuff:
– ~~the infinity belt that continously outputs full belt of a selected item (configurable color yellow/red/blue)~~
– this has been put in the game, see loaders.
– an ~~infinity-pipe~~/tank that holds an infinite amount of (selected type of) liquid
– infinity ammo item to put in ammo slots.
– 0.18 added link to stuff I don’t have
– 0.17 added loaders/infinite electricity section
– 0.17 added infinity-pipe “`/c game.player.insert”infinity-pipe”“`
– infinity chests can be put in infinity-chest filter to create more infinity chests!
If you have any observations or feedback, please share!
『Factorio』で利用できるブループリントの掲載ページへのリンクです。該当ページで表示されるコードをコピーして、ゲーム内のインポート欄にペーストすることで登録されます。"Factorio Blueprint Editor (FBE)" を利用してブループリントの完成形を確認することも可能です。
一部のブループリントはコードに不要な改行が入っており、データとして無効な形式になっていることが確認されています。『Factorio』で生成されるブループリントのコードには通常、改行 (\r\n) は含まれないため、コード内の改行を削除することでインポートが可能になる場合があります。