Here is a collection of all blueprints categorized. In the future, it is planned to replenish and improve blueprints.
- 29.12.2020 – Added “Experimental” section
- 30.12.2020 – Added “Beacon cluster” and “Chemical plant cluster”
- 09.01.2021 – Added “Nuclear Technologies” section
- 10.01.2021 – Added “Assembling 2 cluster” and “2 Reactor Mk1”
- 12.01.2021 – Added “Self-shutting down clusters” section
- 13.01.2021 – Added “Mining” section (Cluster logic fixed)
- 17.01.2021 – Added “Goods station” section
- 07.02.2021 – Added “Buffer system” and a new type of mining
- 15.02.2021 – Added “Lab Mk6”
- 23.02.2021 – Added “RAW MBIOS”, “Uranium cluster Mk2”, fixed logic of automatic clusters
- 27.02.2021 – Added “15×5 Display device”
- 06.03.2021 – Added “18×5 Display device” and “Passive defense system Mk2”
- 13.03.2021 – Added “25×5 Display device” and “Atomic bomb cluster Mk2”
- 15.03.2021 – Added “Display Test Module”, fixed logic of all displays
- 16.03.2021 – Added “30×5 Display device” and “240GJ Automatic steam accumulator”
- 29.03.2021 – Added “35×5 Display device”
- 24.04.2021 – Added “40×5 Display device”
- 25.04.2021 – Added “35×10 Display device”
AndrÃ tutto bene
Brief description of “Passive defense system Mk1”
The developed system is as cheap as possible, but effective. To begin with, I’ll tell you about the “biter expansion”. Biter expansion is a biter behavior invented by the game developers, which forces the biter to build new nests near the player, preventing you from resting. You can cancel their expansion and regular bite attacks, you don’t have to spend resources on turrets. To do this, you must capture an area that is larger than the current cloud of pollution, then install this cheap defense. Before installing the structure, you will have to press the F4 “debug settings” key, then find “show-enemy-expansion-candidate-chunks” in the list that opens. Your map now has a grid with circles. A green circle means that a new bite nest may appear in this place. Yellow circle – a new nest is unlikely to appear. The red circle is a place where a new nest will not appear. Build this structure in the area of â€‹â€‹the green circle, the circle will change color to red (in-game value 0.100) to prevent the attack of the biters and the appearance of a new nest.
– Independence from man after construction.
– Cheapness to operate and no need for regular maintenance.
– Performs its function immediately after construction.
– lack of turrets
15×5 Display device
This compact display is designed to display six-digit numbers 1-999999. When assembling it, pay close attention to the correct arrangement of the wires, the system must initially be de-energized, and turn on only after its complete assembly. If the displayed numbers are incomprehensible or unreadable, then most likely the synchronization of the clock generator and the dividers is broken (and this is possible only if they were energized during assembly), you will have to reset them manually according to the instructions in the drawing, after which the numbers should be displayed correctly. It is also possible to change the speed of movement of numbers, for this change the number of the clock generator (less – faster, more – slower). You can change the font of the displayed numbers (as indicated in the drawing), numbers 1-5 represent the first column, the inserters represent the second column, and the provider chests represent the third column. To enter information, connect your logic to the lowest combinator, do not forget to select the specified information type. Before connecting, you can test the display, the screen should show 123456.
Brief description of “RAW MBIOS”
MBIOS is inspired by two things: MALL – reducing the amount of manual labor and BIOS – a program for launching other programs (meaning the system). RAW – means using only raw materials (remember, these are coal, stone, iron ore, copper ore, water, crude oil). By itself, it is not intended to be used as a MALL, it is used as a launching pad for the assembly of “Fully Modular MALL” and contains all the components necessary for it.
“Loading station” instruction
The station consists of two options – for one locomotive and for two. Nominal length – 4 (Nominal length means that it can accommodate a maximum of 4 rail cars) You can use 1, 2, 3, 4 rail cars, but no more than four. The dead end is intended for parking “Shuttle” shunting locomotives or a separate carriage.