This set of blueprints offers a [playthrough](https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT-wONWTI6U_rLaVxqAShuphqmc0MNKVk “Videoseries using the blueprints”) made to measure. Organised in four tiers, based on what kind of sciences packs are produced, a factory is pre calculated and organised into modules. But not only pure science production is covered. The factory also includes a mall, uranium processing, outposts to mine resources, a set of standardised train stations for loading the resources onto your trains, a modular train network to guide the trains to your factory, stations to unload the trains onto a main bus and stations for additional trains that automatically supply your outposts with ammo, bots, walls and repair packs.
The blueprints are organised in several blueprint books. The books and there interactions between each other are designed to flexible with different building orders and playstyles. But some parts of my playstyle have influenced the design process. Two examples.
1. The blueprints for the main factory contain holes for roboports. This enables the establishment of the logistic network at different tiers, when the player choses to do so.
2. You go straight from coal fuelled trains to uranium fuelled trains. This is typical for my playstyle.
The only dependencies between the modules that limit the flexibility should be obvious. Using the blueprint to upgrade the main wall from belt fed gun turrets to gun turrets using requester chests only makes sense, when the blueprint providing roboport coverage for the main factory has been used.
The only aspect not covered by this set of books is power generation.
Some modules are provided in different states, based on available technologies. Only when the word upgrade is used in the blueprint title can the new blueprint be placed on top of an older blueprint. Usually, the older blueprint has to be deconstructed before placing the new one.
# Main Factory
The main part of the factory is presented in four tiers. Each tier produces a set amount of science per minute of certain sciences packs. Additionally each tier produces items not used for their respective sciences. These items can be used to feed a mall.
Each tier consists of four sections, each section consists of modules. A central bus connects the modules together forming a functioning factory.
The smelting section contains all furnaces, which are split into an upper and lower section.
The oil section contains all refineries and chemical plants and consists of the following modules.
* Refineries: Processes the oil into its fractions. Also contains tanks for storing heavy oil, light oil and petroleum gas. Their contents is read via the green circuit network and sent to the cracking module.
* Cracking: Cracks heavy oil into light oil and light oil into petroleum gas. Heavy oil cracking is activated when there is less light oil than heavy oil. Light oil cracking is activated when there is less petroleum gas than light oil. The amount of each oil product is read from the storage tanks in the refineries module.
* Solid Fuel: Produces solid fuel from light oil.
* Sulfur: Produces sulfur.
* Sulfuric Acid: Produces sulfuric acid.
* Plastic: Produces plastic.
* Batteries: Produces batteries.
* Lubricant: Produces lubricant.
* Explosives: Produces explosives.
The circuits section produces all circuits and contains one module for all three circuits types.
The science module produces all sciences and contains one module for each science. Additionally the labs are contained in this section. The number of labs is optimized for the typical research length and maximum lab research speed within each tier.
The bus is split into a smelting bus, covering the smelting section, and a production bus, covering the remaining sections. The production bus also connects to the mall.
When upgrading the factory from one tier to the next, the advice order is:
1. Smelting Bus
2. Smelting section
3. Production Bus
4. Oil section
5. Circuits section
6. Science section
The connections between the modules and the main bus are backwards compatible, so not all modules have to the upgraded at once when upgrading the bus.
# Early Tier
The early tier book contains blueprints for an early tier factory. It produces 60 SpM of Automation and Logistic science. It uses transport belts, assembling machines 1â€™s and stone furnaces.
# Mid Tier
The Mid Tier book contains blueprints for a mid tier factory. It produces 60 SpM of Automation, Logistic, Military and Chemical science. It uses transport belts, assembling machines 2â€™s and stone furnaces.
# Late Tier
The Late Tier book contains blueprints for a late tier factory. It produces 60 SpM of Automation, Logistic, Military, Chemical, Production and High Tech science. It uses fast transport belts, assembling machines 2â€™s and steel furnaces.
# End Tier
The End Tier book contains blueprints for an end tier factory. It produces 60 SpM of all sciences and 5 Module 3â€™s per minute. It uses express transport belts, assembling machine 3â€™s and electric furnaces.
The mall book contains blueprints for a mall and additional modules that produce items for the mall not produces by the main factory.
* Early Bus: The mall bus for the early tier mall.
* Ammo: A module producing piercing ammunition that can be belt fed to gun turrets on the factory walls, see Walls and Outpost Walls for more info. Attention: This module is built in the same place as the uranium module.
* Early Mall: A mall producing items used in the early tier and when upgrading to the mid tier.
* Mid Bus: The mall bus for the mid tier mall.
* Concrete: A module producing concrete.
* Mid Mall: A mall producing items used in the mid tier and when upgrading to the late tier.
* Full Bus: The mall bus for the full mall.
* Full Mall: A mall producing most of the items in the game.
The Uranium book contains blueprints for a uranium module in two tiers, basic and full. The basic tier processes uranium ore and produces uranium fuel cells. The full tier additionally produces nuclear fuel, produces uranium ammunition, processes spent fuel cells and does the Kovarex enrichment process.
In the full tier, the uranium ore is processed when there are less than 10k uranium-238 in the factories logistics network. The Kovarex enrichment process is turned on, when there is less than 500 uranium-235 in the factories logistics network.
Attention: This module is built in the same place as the Ammo module from the Mall book.
The Walls book contains blueprints for defending the main part of the factory. See the Outposts Walls book for info on the different defending technologies used.
The Trains book contains blueprints for unloading ore and oil trains onto the main bus. The names of the stations and their limits are set to work with the pre-set schedules on the trains in the Outposts book. * Mid Trains: Stations supplying the mid tier.
* Late Trains: Stations supplying the late tier.
* End Trains: Stations supplying the end tier.
* Uranium Fuel Upgrade: Replaces the coal belt with requester chests requesting nuclear fuel. Also adds ropobort coverage for the chests. The train stations are designed as an add-on to the main factory and have their own set of walls. See the Outpost Walls book for info on the different defending technologies used.
# Outpost Walls
The Outpost Walls book contains blueprints for modular walls defending outposts. The modules cover a straight wall, an inner corner and an outer corner. The technology used for defending from the biters is tiered in 5 tiers.
1. Walls: Plain walls with medium power poles for guidance.
2. Turrets: Adds belt fed gun turrets.
3. Laser: Adds laser turrets.
4. Requests Ammo: Replaces the belt with requester chests requesting piercing ammunition.
5. Uranium: Replaces the piercing ammunition with uranium ammunition.
The Outposts book contains all blueprints for successfully building outposts that work together with the supply trains and train stations.
* Miners: A row of miners.
* Miner Extension: A repeatable extension to a row of miners.
* Station: Rails for a station and a possible supply station surrounded by walls.
* Turret Station: Rails for a station and a possible supply station surrounded by walls with belt fed gun turrets.
* Laser Station: Rails for a station and a possible supply station surrounded by walls with belt fed gun turrets and laser turrets.
* Supply Station: Rails for a station and a supply station surrounded by walls with gun turrets requesting piercing ammunition and laser turrets. The name of the supply station is set to work with the Supply Train from the Supply Trains book. The supply station is enabled when one of the supplied materials has run out.
* Uranium Station: Similar to the Supply Station but the gun turrets are requesting uranium ammunition.
* Station Upgrades: Blueprints to upgrade a station.
* Trains: Contains a station and a train for each resource. The station name, train limit and the trains schedule is set to work with the stations in the Trains book.
# Supply Trains
The Supply Trains book contains blueprints for a set of trains and their stations to automatically supply outposts and facilitate the construction of new outposts.
* Rails: Rails for the stations. The wall within the blueprint is placed above the left wall in the left most pair of walls in upper edge of the production bus.
* Player Train: Contains the Player Train and its home station.
* Building Train: Contains the Construction Train and its home station. The train contains and requests all items to build outposts. The filters and the requests in the requester chests are set to work together. Also contains a Player Train that automatically dumps its cargo into the factory logistics network. Also adds roboport coverage for the requester and active provider chests.
* Supply Train. Contains the Supply Train and its home station. The train supplies the outposts with piercing ammunition, bots, walls and repair packs. The station name and the train schedule are set to work with the Supply Station and Uranium Station in the Outposts book.
* Uranium Ammo Upgrade: Upgrades the Supply Train to supply uranium ammo.
* Uranium Fuel Upgrade: Upgrades the wooden chests with requester chests requesting nuclear fuel.
# Rail Network
The Rail Network book contains blueprint for a modular 2- and 4-lane right hand drive network for 1-2 trains. The T-Junctions and 4-Way Junctions are based on the Encircled Knot by Naxarius.
The stations book contains blueprints for a set of standardised stations for loading and unloading at different capacities and states of matter.
The Misc book contains miscellaneous blueprints. (You donâ€™t say!)
* Maximum Expansion: The maximum expansion of the walls of the main factory and the train stations. Useful for choosing the location of the factory to not cover ore. Contains a rail for later alignment.
* Roboports: Provides roboport coverage for the main base.
* Bus Index: Constant combinators indicating what items are transported on what rows of the main bus. * Entire X: Blueprints containing all modules from each tier.
* Entire Base: Blueprint containing main factory with trains upgrade fully upgraded with all additional modules.
『Factorio』で利用できるブループリントの掲載ページへのリンクです。該当ページで表示されるコードをコピーして、ゲーム内のインポート欄にペーストすることで登録されます。"Factorio Blueprint Editor (FBE)" を利用してブループリントの完成形を確認することも可能です。
一部のブループリントはコードに不要な改行が入っており、データとして無効な形式になっていることが確認されています。『Factorio』で生成されるブループリントのコードには通常、改行 (\r\n) は含まれないため、コード内の改行を削除することでインポートが可能になる場合があります。